In this video, I show how to make any website or web app look and behave exactly like a Windows 10 app! It’s super easy and takes seconds to do. Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your favorite website or web app in Google Chrome
2. Open the Chrome menu by clicking the three lines in the top right corner of the browser
3. Select “More Tools”
4. Under “More Tools” Select “Add to Taskbar”
5. In the popup window that opens, make sure you select “Open as window.”
6. Click “Add”
7. Open your Start Menu
8. If you have a full screen start menu, click the three lines at the top left corner (otherwise skip to step 9)
9. Your added app should be in the “recently added” section.
10. Right click to set to your start screen or pin to your taskbar!
11. That’s it, enjoy your shiny new app!
For more information and other fun tips and tricks, check out my new website!
The post Surface Quick Tip: Convert Any Web App Into a Windows 10 App appeared first on The Owl Geek 7 Blog.
from Owl Geek 7 Updates http://blog.owlgeek7.com/websites/surface-quick-tip-convert-any-web-app-into-a-windows-10-app/?utm_source=OwlGeek7Updates&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=OneFeedSC